This week we meet with Candice “Candy” Harper, professional love coach and matchmaker, to discuss what finding love is like in the year 2020. Between cancel culture, social injustice, a pandemic, and quarantine – how does someone begin to make a genuine connection with another human who wants to make a difference in the world alongside them?
Listen to the full episode:
About our guest:
Candice Harper, host of “Ask for Candy” Self-care, Soul Connections, & Sweetness is a Relationship Coach with 8 years of experience working with singles and couples to create healthy relationships through unconditional self-acceptance. Her work is a combination of modern growth techniques, Strategic Intervention and Rapid Transformational Therapy incorporated with her own curriculum, entitled Empowering Practices for Intimate Connections, The EPIC Intensive. She is also a Certified EFT practitioner, in practice to become a licensed hypnotherapist and a facilitator of Forgiveness for Healing.For two years she was a guest relationship expert on the Bill Cunningham Show and Arise 360. She’s also a professional Matchmaker with the premium dating service Tawkify.Tune in to Ask for Candy every Wednesday Eve live or download from Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartradio or wherever you get your podcasts.…
Find Candice at:
Show Notes and Resources:
Now is the time to listen and learn. If you have a story of an experience you would like to share, please email us or contact us on social media for a chance to have your story read on our podcast.
Find more information about, and how you can be a part of, making an impact with the Black Lives Matter movement, check out tinyurl.com/blmforever for a constantly updated list of opportunities to take action, donate, support Black owned business and so much more! Visit tinyurl.com/blmforever for more information.
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO
- EPISODE 24: WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? | INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL RIVERA
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS
- EPISODE 22: LAID OFF
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES
- EPISODE 19: SELF DOUBT... OR IS THAT STUPID?
- EPISODE 18: QUARANTINE EXPECTATIONS
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA