This week we are lucky enough to have another wonderful guest, Pranali Lad, a business analyst/product owner and cancer survivor who has become well-versed on the twists and turns of the immigration process since she and her husband moved here from India. Plus, she makes a mean cupcake! She shares some inspiring stories of perseverance and offers solid advice for finding the strength to keep going when things get rocky.
Listen to the full episode:
About our guest:
Pranali Lad is a former product manager, now baker, who has immigrated from India. She has overcome the challenges of immigration, won a battle against Ovarian cancer, and continues to face challenges head on - while using these obstacles to grow as a person. She is positive, strong, and an absolute bad ass.
Find Pranali at:
Show Notes and Resources:
We’d love to hear from you too! We know you’ve got some inspiring and fascinating stories of your own. Share them with us in an email or on social media:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO
- EPISODE 24: WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? | INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL RIVERA
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS
- EPISODE 22: LAID OFF
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES