Parenting in a pandemic is a new experience for all of us. Some of us are dealing with life changes well. Some of us... not so much. Either way, it’s thrown all of us for a loop. We are spending a lot more time with our kids than we had originally planned and thinking about what school is going to look like in the fall is anxiety-inducing. Listen to this week’s episode to hear us chat about what our parenting life has been life on this pandemic rollercoaster.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
We’d love to hear from you too! We know you’ve got some inspiring and fascinating stories of your own. Share them with us in an email or on social media:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 28: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES | INTERVIEW WITH PRANALI
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO
- EPISODE 24: WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? | INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL RIVERA
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS
- EPISODE 22: LAID OFF
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES