Since we’ve talked a lot about layoffs and job searching quite a bit since the pandemic broke out and unemployment shot through the roof, we decided to continue that thread with an episode on the dreaded job interview! We throw a fun spin on a terrifying topic by round robin-ing some interview questions -- both typical and off-the-wall -- to each other. Maybe someone out there will take some tips away from our “mock” interview, or maybe we just spouted a lot of nonsense, but either way, it was a good conversation
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Got any good interview stories? We want to know what crazy things you’ve been asked! Share them with us in an email or on social media for a chance to them read on air:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 29: PARENTING IN A PANDEMIC
- 28: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES | INTERVIEW WITH PRANALI
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO
- EPISODE 24: WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? | INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL RIVERA
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS
- EPISODE 22: LAID OFF
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES