Today, we introduce the F*ck That series. A series where we talk about sh*tty things we went through in our childhoods and how we decided that we would not let those things define who we turned out to be… or in other words, at some point we decided to say “F*ck That!”.
In our first episode of this short series, Carrie tells us about the time where she was mercilessly bullied in school and how she dealt with it… and we touch briefly on where the bully is now. (Spoiler alert: she may be a few fries short of a happy meal - and she’s still pretty mean).
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
What things have you overcome in life? Do you have any bully stories? Share them with us in an email or on social media for a chance to them read on air:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 30: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE INTERVIEW
- 29: PARENTING IN A PANDEMIC
- 28: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES | INTERVIEW WITH PRANALI
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO
- EPISODE 24: WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? | INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL RIVERA
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS
- EPISODE 22: LAID OFF
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES