Have you guys seen the pics of the amazing new fireplace Danie and her husband just built in their house? Many of us have found that spending more time at home has inspired us to get some projects done around the house, whether because we all finally have time to tackle those big chores on our list or because we just need a change after staring at the same living space for months on end. But when spouses or partners take on a big project together, things can get tense pretty quickly. This week we talk about working with our husbands on some recent DIY undertakings and things we’ve learned about them — and ourselves — in the process.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
What projects have you tackled around the house during this pandemic? Was it a team effort? Does your partner have a special DIY swear that they use? Tell us everything. Here’s how:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 34: LEVERAGING TRAUMA | INTERVIEW WITH CASSANDRA SHUCK
- 33: LONELINESS | F*CK THAT
- 32: EATING DISORDERS | F*CK THAT
- 31: BULLYING | F*CK THAT
- 30: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE INTERVIEW
- 29: PARENTING IN A PANDEMIC
- 28: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES | INTERVIEW WITH PRANALI
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO
- EPISODE 24: WHO'S GOT YOUR BACK? | INTERVIEW WITH DANIEL RIVERA
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS