This week, we talk about an unexpected and sudden hobby that all three of us inexplicably started up this summer: running. While none of us consider ourselves “runners,” listen in to find out why we consistently choose to struggle through the streets of our neighborhoods, panting and sweating and swearing, rather than hang out on the couch and watch Netflix like sane people.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
What’s your workout of choice? Let us know how you prefer to get your sweat on by contacting us here:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 35: PROJECTS AND PARTNERS
- 34: LEVERAGING TRAUMA | INTERVIEW WITH CASSANDRA SHUCK
- 33: LONELINESS | F*CK THAT
- 32: EATING DISORDERS | F*CK THAT
- 31: BULLYING | F*CK THAT
- 30: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE INTERVIEW
- 29: PARENTING IN A PANDEMIC
- 28: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES | INTERVIEW WITH PRANALI
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO