The three of us have all found ourselves working at home in the past several months, rather than the on-site, in-office situation we were previously used to. We’ve enjoyed some of the obvious perks — PJ pants all day everyday? Love it! But how do we really feel about our makeshift home offices, and what’s it like starting a brand new job remotely? Work life has changed drastically for many of us in the past several months, and this week we talk about some of the strange new ups and downs of working from home.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Let us know your current work situation! Have a sweet home workspace you want to show us, or tips for staying productive in the comfort of your own living room? Please share!
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 37: POLITICAL TENSION
- 36: ALL ABOUT THE KICKS
- 35: PROJECTS AND PARTNERS
- 34: LEVERAGING TRAUMA | INTERVIEW WITH CASSANDRA SHUCK
- 33: LONELINESS | F*CK THAT
- 32: EATING DISORDERS | F*CK THAT
- 31: BULLYING | F*CK THAT
- 30: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE INTERVIEW
- 29: PARENTING IN A PANDEMIC
- 28: OVERCOMING OBSTACLES | INTERVIEW WITH PRANALI
- 27: LAID OFF: WHAT COMES NEXT
- 26: LOVE IN THE YEAR 2020 | INTERVIEW WITH CANDICE HARPER
- 25: NAVIGATING THE “IN-BETWEEN” | INTERVIEW WITH AIDA CUBANO