KIDS. They really know how to test our patience some days, don’t they? But don’t forget — we were all kids once, and we definitely annoyed the bejesus out of our parents too! This week we remember back to those things we did as kids that we thought were no big deal at the time, but in retrospect … we’re so sorry, Mom and Dad!
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Spill the beans — in what way did you (maybe unknowingly) drive your parents up the wall as a kid? We want to hear from you!
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 41: VOTE! | INTERVIEW WITH JOE MALDONADO
- 40: RELATIONSHIP GREEN FLAGS
- 39: RELATIONSHIP RED FLAGS
- 38: WORKING FROM HOME
- 37: POLITICAL TENSION
- 36: ALL ABOUT THE KICKS
- 35: PROJECTS AND PARTNERS
- 34: LEVERAGING TRAUMA | INTERVIEW WITH CASSANDRA SHUCK
- 33: LONELINESS | F*CK THAT
- 32: EATING DISORDERS | F*CK THAT
- 31: BULLYING | F*CK THAT