Costumes, candy, scary movies — there are so many reasons to love Halloween. Tune in as we talk about how the three of us celebrated as kids (or didn’t!), how we enjoy the spooky season as adults, and some of the best, weirdest, and most — ahem — inappropriate costumes we’ve worn.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
What’s your favorite part of Halloween? Share a favorite tradition, costume, or horror movie to help us get in the spirit!
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 42: SORRY, MOM!
- 41: VOTE! | INTERVIEW WITH JOE MALDONADO
- 40: RELATIONSHIP GREEN FLAGS
- 39: RELATIONSHIP RED FLAGS
- 38: WORKING FROM HOME
- 37: POLITICAL TENSION
- 36: ALL ABOUT THE KICKS
- 35: PROJECTS AND PARTNERS
- 34: LEVERAGING TRAUMA | INTERVIEW WITH CASSANDRA SHUCK
- 33: LONELINESS | F*CK THAT
- 32: EATING DISORDERS | F*CK THAT