We have another amazing guest for our “One Year In” series this week! Nicole Benedicto Elden, assistant director of Student Counseling Services at The Graduate Center of The City University of NY, talks to us about her experiences over the past year helping grad students through their unique struggles and the difficult changes brought on by life during a pandemic. We were fully impressed with Nicole, who did all this virtually, balanced motherhood on top of it ... and even finished writing a book!
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
We know you all have stories too! Tell us the most challenging thing about pandemic life for you, or something you’ve learned from it all! Contact us at:
Share with us at:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 61: One Year In | Interview with John Mleziva
- 60: Zoombarrased
- 59: Imposter Syndrome
- 58: Dating: More Better Now?
- 57: Why Are We Giving Advice? | Guest Listener Episode
- 56: Pet Peeves of the Creative Marketing World
- 55: Trapper Keepers to TikTok
- 54: Are You Not Entertained?
- 53: Resolutions 2.0
- 52: New Year (Thank God!)
- 51: Santa Season Minisode
- 50: Celebrating Fifty!
- 49: 'Tis the Season to be Awkward