Today’s episode continues our “One Year In” series with Hathaway Terry-Pogue, co-owner and director of promotions for Ale Asylum, Madison’s first microbrewery and the source of some of Madison’s favorite local beers. We had so much fun (and some good laughs) chatting with Hathaway about Ale Asylum’s creative response to the pandemic in the form of a new beer named FVCK COVID, how they’ve weathered the past year, and how she’s enjoyed forming relationships with other leading women in the local brewing community.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Let us know how you enjoyed the episode! Message us, email us, tweet at us!
Share with us at:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 62: One Year In | Interview with Nicole Benedicto Elden
- 61: One Year In | Interview with John Mleziva
- 60: Zoombarrased
- 59: Imposter Syndrome
- 58: Dating: More Better Now?
- 57: Why Are We Giving Advice? | Guest Listener Episode
- 56: Pet Peeves of the Creative Marketing World
- 55: Trapper Keepers to TikTok
- 54: Are You Not Entertained?
- 53: Resolutions 2.0
- 52: New Year (Thank God!)