This week we wrap up our “One Year In” series with guest Ryan Haack, speaker, advocate and author of the children's book, "Different Is Awesome!" We quickly found that Ryan is a fantastic storyteller — and does he have some great stories to tell! Tune in to hear how he came to write his book about living with one hand, how the pandemic has affected his school speaking engagements, and that one really awkward time he got banned from Facebook!
Check out Ryan’s blog here: http://www.livingonehanded.com/
...and then get Ryan’s book: Different Is Awesome
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Did any of Ryan’s stories particularly resonate with you? Share what you thought!
Share with us at:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 64: One Year In | Interview with Andrea Keapproth
- 63: One Year In | Interview with Hathaway Terry-Pogue
- 62: One Year In | Interview with Nicole Benedicto Elden
- 61: One Year In | Interview with John Mleziva
- 60: Zoombarrased
- 59: Imposter Syndrome
- 58: Dating: More Better Now?
- 57: Why Are We Giving Advice? | Guest Listener Episode
- 56: Pet Peeves of the Creative Marketing World
- 55: Trapper Keepers to TikTok
- 54: Are You Not Entertained?
- 53: Resolutions 2.0
- 52: New Year (Thank God!)