After wrapping up our One Year In series, we reflect on how we're feeling after a year of pandemic living. As three moms working remotely, we're struggling under expectations of being constantly "on" and available in all areas of our life ... but who's actually putting the pressure on? (Hint: it's us.) We realize that while we're amazing enough to be superwomen who do it all, it's healthy and necessary to take a break -- so we're taking next week off from the podcast! See you in 2 weeks!
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
What’s your favorite way to take a break from life’s responsibilities?
Give us some tips on relaxing at:
Become a Patreon supporter for exclusive behind-the-scenes material, to vote on topic ideas, get a bunch of great freebies, and more at www.patreon.com/womenafpodcast.
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- 65: One Year In | Interview with Ryan Haack
- 64: One Year In | Interview with Andrea Keapproth
- 63: One Year In | Interview with Hathaway Terry-Pogue
- 62: One Year In | Interview with Nicole Benedicto Elden
- 61: One Year In | Interview with John Mleziva
- 60: Zoombarrased
- 59: Imposter Syndrome
- 58: Dating: More Better Now?
- 57: Why Are We Giving Advice? | Guest Listener Episode
- 56: Pet Peeves of the Creative Marketing World
- 55: Trapper Keepers to TikTok