This new safer-at-home lifestyle has us talking about how each and every one of our relationships — with spouses, children, coworkers, extended family and friends — has changed, practically overnight. This week we share some of the more interesting and fun results of this, as well as some of the more trying ones (*cough* kids *cough*).
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Tell us your quarantined relationship stories in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA
- EPISODE 9: MAKING FRIENDS
- EPISODE 8: NOT JUST A MOM
- EPISODE 7: WE HEART YOU
- EPISODE 6: SCIENCE!
- EPISODE 5: BE BOSS
- EPISODE 4: WHO'S GOT THE TIME?
- EPISODE 3: BACK TO WORK
- EPISODE 2: BOUNCE BACK
- EPISODE 1: RESOLUTIONS