This week we talk about the expectations that we had for quarantine, working from home with kids, and furlough and how our expectations weren’t very realistic. After realizing that time at home doesn’t necessarily mean accomplishing massive to-do lists we talked about how we readjusted and are continuing to readjust our expectations as we go through quarantine and furlough.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Tell us what your quarantine expectations were, or maybe send us a photo of an early to-do list and what your to do list looks like now in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA
- EPISODE 9: MAKING FRIENDS
- EPISODE 8: NOT JUST A MOM
- EPISODE 7: WE HEART YOU
- EPISODE 6: SCIENCE!
- EPISODE 5: BE BOSS
- EPISODE 4: WHO'S GOT THE TIME?
- EPISODE 3: BACK TO WORK
- EPISODE 2: BOUNCE BACK
- EPISODE 1: RESOLUTIONS