This week we talk about that killer of creativity, self doubt. We all struggle with it, as do most people and particularly in the creative field. Let’s dive into how our self-doubt originates, how it affects our work and how we fight it off!
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Tell us about your experiences: some crushing feedback you’ve received, the time a project didn’t turn out the way you’d hoped, or your best method of pumping yourself up when you’re feeling that self doubt! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 18: QUARANTINE EXPECTATIONS
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA
- EPISODE 9: MAKING FRIENDS
- EPISODE 8: NOT JUST A MOM
- EPISODE 7: WE HEART YOU
- EPISODE 6: SCIENCE!
- EPISODE 5: BE BOSS
- EPISODE 4: WHO'S GOT THE TIME?
- EPISODE 3: BACK TO WORK
- EPISODE 2: BOUNCE BACK
- EPISODE 1: RESOLUTIONS