Each of us has made a big move away from home - in this episode we tell our stories of what that move was like, whether or not we thought it was a good idea, and how it’s impacted our lives now.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Have you made any big moves - or are you debating whether or not you want to make a big move? Tell us your story! Email us at email@example.com or hit us up on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 19: SELF DOUBT... OR IS THAT STUPID?
- EPISODE 18: QUARANTINE EXPECTATIONS
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA
- EPISODE 9: MAKING FRIENDS
- EPISODE 8: NOT JUST A MOM
- EPISODE 7: WE HEART YOU
- EPISODE 6: SCIENCE!
- EPISODE 5: BE BOSS
- EPISODE 4: WHO'S GOT THE TIME?
- EPISODE 3: BACK TO WORK
- EPISODE 2: BOUNCE BACK
- EPISODE 1: RESOLUTIONS