If you’re a mom, you know it’s not easy. For every moment of joy and sweetness, there are times of intense struggle and frustration. And THEN there are the moments that go beyond mere frustration — and totally break you. This week we talk about the times, as moms, that left us feeling utterly defeated. Because we’ve all been there.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
And since solidarity is what we’re going for here, please share your “broken” moment with us too! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES
- EPISODE 19: SELF DOUBT... OR IS THAT STUPID?
- EPISODE 18: QUARANTINE EXPECTATIONS
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA