This week we talk about something that’s, unfortunately, affecting a lot of people right now — layoffs. All of us have experienced a layoff (at least once) and one of us very recently. Listen as we discuss what we’ve learned from going through a layoff, how we’ve coped with it, and how we think an employer can make it as humane as possible.
Listen to the full episode:
Show Notes and Resources:
Have you been through a layoff? Recently or in the past? We are looking for ideas on what to do after the layoff — if you have any tips, ideas for job hunting, coping with job loss, or how to find your next gig, please share with us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES
- EPISODE 19: SELF DOUBT... OR IS THAT STUPID?
- EPISODE 18: QUARANTINE EXPECTATIONS
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA