Today’s very special guest is Danie’s husband, Daniel. He shares with us the complicated feelings he has experienced as a Puerto Rican growing up in New York City, as well as what it was like for him to move to a much-less diverse city in Wisconsin. As he recounts some personal stories, he acknowledges that he often wonders, who really has his back?
Listen to the full episode:
About our guest:
Daniel Rivera is the amazing and incredibly handsome husband of one of our hosts, Danie (guess who wrote this bio?). He is a Puerto Rican who is now residing in the Midwest with his wife and two children. He was born and raised in New York City. He is a photographer, marketer, and all-around creative type.
Find Daniel at:
Show Notes and Resources:
Now is the time to listen and learn. If you have a story of experience you would like to share, please email us or contact us on social media for a chance to have your story read on our podcast. Please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on social media at:
Women AF is produced by Mortar Box Media and Engineered by Adam Rostad.
Intro and Outro Music is SQZ by Shane Ivers. Check him out at silvermansound.com.
Check out some of our older episodes:
- EPISODE 23: TALKING TO KIDS ABOUT RACE | INTERVIEW WITH DR. MEL
- RESOURCES FOR CO-CONSPIRATORS
- EPISODE 22: LAID OFF
- EPISODE 21: BROKENNESS IN MOTHERHOOD
- EPISODE 20: BIG MOVES
- EPISODE 19: SELF DOUBT... OR IS THAT STUPID?
- EPISODE 18: QUARANTINE EXPECTATIONS
- EPISODE 17: QUARANTINE & RELATIONSHIPS
- EPISODE 16: KIDS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- EPISODE 15: TRUE CRIME OBSESSED
- EPISODE 14: QUARANTINE BLUES
- EPISODE 13: INVISIBLE ILLNESSES
- EPISODE 12: DISCIPLINE?
- EPISODE 11: #METOO, PART 2
- EPISODE 10: #METOO AND THE MEDIA